Thursday, January 18, 2007

it's gonna be a short post!!!

HEY! Greetings from Maryland, where it just had snow showers!! :) sounds new? Yeah. We were wondering if it really was snow, or just rain and we just found out it's somewhere in between. Amy and I are really hoping to see some snow... that's gonna be beautiful. I hope there'd be a sweet treat tomorrow morning... =)

Today was basically yawning around with administrative procedures and we got to meet some other international students from say, HK, China, Brazil (there's one hot girl there...), UK, Nigeria, Japan, Taiwan, and some others I can't really remember.

I think jet lag's starting to set in and I was feeling really groggy just now. To think I was boasting that I wasn't plagued by jet lag. man, I've got to fight it! :)

I've uploaded my pictures, but I don't really remember where I stored them so... I won't post them up today. Sorry dudes. But the "scenery" here is fantastic!

Made my student ID card today, think I look pretty crappy. bah.

Okay, I hope you guys can pray that I will meet some Christian friends!!

Okay, I promise a more comprehensive post the next time round. For now, please be satisfied with some pictures of my messy table. And that explains why I need to get off the net and start packing, before I get mad when I can't locate my stuff. My maid isn't around so I don't have an extra pair of eyes to search for things when I need them. It's good to be neat!

Keep the tagging going....and yes, pictures will be up soon!!! :P

LOVE
Jane.

No comments: